Wednesday, June 29, 2011

PHOTOMONTAGE

This is a Photomontage of my family. The biggest thing that describes our family as a whole is travel so there are a bunch of famous monuments we've visited in the background. The people look so big against them because I wanted to emphasize how much the monuments mean to us without them dominating the picture. Also, at the bottom is my family. My dad has an overly large head because he is really intelligent and so does my mom, her's is bigger because she makes all the important family decisions and always has her nose in a book. Me and my brother's body's are larger than our heads because we are more athletic.

1 comment:

  1. You got it! Very good work on this assignment! You have demonstrated that you understand how to manipulate proportion and scale to communicate a visual idea and you fully understand the photomontage assignment. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete