Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Illustration Friday: Stir

This is my interpretation of the prompt stir. I was thinking what I like to stir and I remembered my favorite thing is tomato/alphabet soup because you can arrange the letters to form words. I know I'm such a nerd but really who doesn't love playing with their food. Anyway, the bowl, soup, and spoon are color pencil and the background is water color. I wanted to try the shaving cream food coloring thing but haven't had the time, so maybe i'll use that later down the line.

3 comments:

  1. I like the background you used for this good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the use of the watercolor background

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work developing your entire composition and a background for this assignment! Further, you are demonstrating creative thinking with your use of the alphabet soup!

    ReplyDelete